under construction... this might take a while as HTML is not my strong suite. BUT, lucky for YOU photography is!
- Scheduling time into our calendars to do an online meet and greet so we can hammer out the nitty gritty (location, personalities, ideas, shoot lists etc). You'll also receive a questionnaire (ugh homework!) and pricing guide.
- Scheduling the actual date of the photo-shoot, but checking in a few days prior to the shoot, because, Alberta weather am I right? But, also to answer any other questions you may have.
- Time it takes to get the shots we need to build the portfolio of your dreams. Moreover, for me to get all the snuggles from your pet and them to get all the treatos.
- A private online proofing gallery and online meeting session to help bring your art work into reality. Choosing the right sizes, styles and materials to suit your artwork, decor and needs.
- When you’ve selected your final images for your artwork I will then begin the editing process of light touch ups, leash removals, colour corrections. Additional advanced editing is available at an additional fee (head swaps, harness removal, etc).
- The turn around time for seeing the edited image prior to sending it to print is up to 3 weeks after the selection is made depending on the size of the order.
- I will deliver your physical artwork within a month after approval of the final images.
- When you purchase your physical artwork the social media sized digital image is included. For example, if you purchase an album containing 12 images, you will get the associated files with that album.